Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Chicken Curry

Today is Friday. I utilise this day to prepare food for the coming week. Todays menu is Chicken Gravy. I call it to be chicken gravy as its my preparation and I ve to name it. I got good feed back from my mates for my earlier preparations, So I thought I can post it as some one else who wants to give it a try can have their hands on and here its goes.

Requirements



Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Coconut, Green Chilly, Chicken Drumstick, Chicken Masala, Curry Leaves, Mustard.

 

Preparation

 



 Chopped Onion, Chilly, Tomato, Coconut Milk, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chicken Skinless.

 Cooking

Two things I missed out in the requirement. Add salt and water as per your requirement. Keep in Low flame after 3 minutes and close with the lid. You make gravy are curry, all it depends on the amount of water you add to the preparation.





Dont bother about the quantity and the end result. Just put your hands on and you can master. Its not a big deal, Its only a matter of  need. Try This recipe and leave your comments.
Happy Cooking.

3 comments:

  1. ur garvy looks yummy !!! but i cant believe it is prepared by u brother???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I intend to add two pics wid me in it,,, So that you believe me sister.......

      Delete
  2. vara vara romba develop ayite poriye..

    ReplyDelete