Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Avenues

I have been to The Avenues in Fifth Ring Road. Its one of the largest shopping mall in Kuwait.


There is a cineplex in The Avenues.

Atrium 1

U get Arabs stuffs here. Other nationals dont get these stuffs they only window shop.
I was tierd of shopping and found a place to sit, and was looking around The Mall. As my imaginations grew wilder & the richness of The Mall, took me to The Pandora :). Then some thing distracted me and I felt like I added some weight on my back and turn around immediately and found a Kuwaiti lady leaning on my back. I stood and hurried in search of the other place to sit, I was embrassed a bit and I found one and  rested there. There also came two kuwaiti ladys and sat comfortably close to me. Then I realised these ppl doesnt have courtesy and I sat with them for a while gazing at their kajal work, smelling their perfume, listening to their conversation and I get noticed by ppl around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment