Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid Mubarak


Eid Mubarak..
The day after the holy month of Ramadan..

Ramadan month was so special to me and here its why?

My office working hours was from 0700 - 1300. Its only my office timing and most of the companies in Kuwait had it from 0900 - 1500. So it happened for me to spend less hrs in the site. It was good that I dint spend much under the hot sun. :)



This is a food parcel from a mosque at Manqaf.

Its distributed in every evenings around 17:30 at all mosque during the Ramadan. There is variety in this food like chicken, mutton and fish. There are options that either you can take a parcel or you can have food there itself. Some take parcel and also have there. The problem for me in taking food there is that I have to share my plate with four other strangers. I took four of my people and I once had it there (maximum utilization) :).. Its a big plate with four cooked full chicken with out salt and chilly, soaked in rice. You will be served with curry in a hot box along with orange, dates, water, fruit juice and labaan.

Its a happy month for all people in Kuwait. Its worth waiting for Ramadan...

1 comment: