Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Jogging

Jogging - People does it for fitness.But I...

I spend my evening at the track near by my camp. Its the only entertainment I have till date in Kuwait. Its always been a pleasure to jog in that track. I see new things every moment. I hear Arabi, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindhi, Urudu, Bengali, Telugu, kannada and some do speak Tamil and rarely people speaking English. I mostly see aged people of more than 30 years of age and 1 r 2 young ladies and few couples with their kids.


pic taken in winter season

In evenings, even after 1700 hrs it feels like being near a hot oven, that much of heat radiation is there from the desert sand. I never felt the flow of air along side. Only thing which I could see are the buildings on one side and the desert on the other side.


Satellite Pic of Abu Halifa Walking Street. Right side Buildings, Left side Desert.

Even in this environment I feel happy as I jog. The reason is the perfume that the joggers use. When I cross them, I feel the fragrance of some people whom I could remember. Some fragrance remembers me my brother and some fragrance remembers me my cousins. I get a feel that they are with me, walking by my side, crossing me, smiling at me, speaking to some one else, making new friends. I forget all the sorrows and feel better and get a confidence to face THE DAY NEXT with courage and with this feel I spend the evening hrs with the fragrance in my nose, monologues in my heart and joyful tears in my eyes.
Happy Evening...........................

2 comments: